Customer Solutions Manager – Indianapolis
The Customer Solutions Manager defines, develops, and spearheads multiple projects. Managing the scope, timeline, clients and team members, this individual must be very well versed in Project Management best practices. Other responsibilities include management of project resources to ensure our partners goals are achieved with unparalleled quality, on time, on budget, and an outstanding client experience.
What you will do:
- Develops and communicates initial project documents that communicate the project objective
- Leads cross functional team through project execution and completion
- Revises project plan as necessary to reflect changes in scope, timelines, and/or deliverables
- Manages project resources, activities, and timelines to ensure project completion on time and on budget
- Collaborates with Account Manager to ensure alignment on all project deliverables
- Manages relationships with internal and external clients
- Recruit and maintain relationships with program faculty/participants
- Negotiates and executes vendor contracts
What you have:
- Strong communication, relationship building and team management skills
- Impeccable project management abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to manage diverse personalities
- Sound judgment and reasoning
- Well-organized, excellent multitasking skills, and amazing ability to adapt to change
- Excellent knowledge in current OIG and PhRMA guidelines
- College degree with 5+ years healthcare marketing or pharmaceutical industry experience
- This is a Full Time Position in Indianapolis
- This position requires availability and flexibility to work over weekends and outside of regular working hours, with the availability to travel
- Candidates must be eligible to be employed in the United States
Who we are:
- FORCE Communications is a medical and marketing agency serving pharma, biotech, and device companies in an environment of entrepreneurial spirit, scientific understanding, industry insight, and communication savvy.
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and its success and growth depends on a talented, well-motivated and diverse workforce.
Still passionate about joining our team?