Associate – Finance, Accounting, Compliance & Training Team
We are looking for a passionate professional to join our corporate support team. This position will be a member of the Finance, Accounting, Compliance & Training Team and will support the day to day operations of the business. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, reporting skills, and effective problem solving to ensure success, and will work collaboratively with cross-functional team members. Excellent communication skills and a dynamic personality are highly desired.
What you will do:
- Compile financial and statistical data reports and summarize such information in graphic and/or report form
- Administrate project management and accounting software
- Build and maintain custom financial reports
- Custom report writing
- Analytical and KPI report writing experience, a plus
- Process AP/AR; including but not limited to processing AP invoices, check requests, and employee reimbursements
- Support monthly client invoicing processes through data entry
- Assist in month end close
- Support other special requests or projects as requested
What you have:
- Experience with NetSuite and OpenAir, a plus
- Strong work ethic and a desire to learn
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong strategic problem solving skills; ability to exercise sound judgment in decision-making
- Can work independently, and in a highly collaborative team environment
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- Possess technical skills in planning, architecting and implementing solutions that address current and future business needs
- Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications, with a strong focus on Excel
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field; or applicable experience
- This is a Full-Time Position located in Indianapolis, IN
- This position requires availability and flexibility to work outside of regular working hours
- Candidates must be eligible to be employed in the United States
Who we are:
- FORCE Communications is a medical and marketing agency serving pharma, biotech, and device companies in an environment of entrepreneurial spirit, scientific understanding, industry insight, and communication savvy.
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and its success and growth depends on a talented, well-motivated and diverse workforce.
Still passionate about joining our team?