We so often hear terms in the media or in our own virtual meetings, often gleaning definitions through context. To simplify, we have selected a few to highlight and will continue to add. · Omnichannel: all implemented channels working together with a cohesive message to provide a personalized, integrated, and seamless experience for the audience, consumer, or user
· Multichannel: two or more channels that each have their own strategies to engage their end user but do not necessarily connect to each other on their respective messaging or purpose
· Data-Driven Decision Making (DDDM): a process for building and implementing strategic business decisions that support your goals, objectives, and initiatives informed by facts, metrics, data, and analytics
· Agile Marketing: an approach to marketing that leverages cross-functional teams that manage, iterate, and apply feedback frequently to their work product or process
· Digital Health/Digital Healthcare: a wide set of interconnected concepts bridging technology and healthcare that utilize software, hardware, and services
· Digital Therapeutics (DTx): medical interventions that are delivered directly to patients using evidence-based, clinically-evaluated software to treat, manage, and prevent a broad spectrum of diseases and disorders1
1. Bernstein C. Digital health (digital healthcare). TechTarget. Accessed February 6, 2022. https://searchhealthit.techtarget.com/definition/digital-health-digital-healthcare#:~:text=Digital%20health%2C%20or%20digital%20healthcare,incorporating%20software%2C%20hardware%20and%20services
Please provide a valid e-mail address below to receive updates when new Blog content is available.