Department: Client Services
The Project Manager, Client Services defines, develops, and manages multiple projects with minimal supervision. Responsible for managing scopes and timelines, leading cross-functional teams, and providing ultimate client satisfaction, this individual must be highly efficient, inspire client confidence, excel at project management, and exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills. Other responsibilities include management of project resources to ensure our partners’ goals are achieved on time, on budget, and with unparalleled quality that leads to an outstanding client and faculty experience.
- Assigns work and leads cross-functional teams through successful project execution and completion
- Has strong knowledge of and experience with FORCE products and services and can begin to make needs-based product and service suggestions to clients
- Understands and is able to apply and articulate privacy and compliance guidelines
- Has a strong understanding of the strategic direction of assigned accounts, along with knowledge of the client-specific disease states and products
- Develops project timelines and event schedules, including establishing the foundation for operational execution
- Coordinates and drives the independent project strategy with the team
- Develops agenda for and leads client meetings
- Serves as a project liaison to the book-of-business executive team and provides metrics and status reports
- Collaborates with the Account Manager to ensure alignment on all project deliverables
- Consistently monitors budgets and hours and addresses concerns with cross-functional team members and the account lead
- Manages and develops project financials and metrics, identifies and documents any change in scope, and communicates recommendations to the account lead
- Manages activities and timelines to ensure project completion is on time and on budget
- Facilitates team member awareness and action through timely, accurate, and complete communication
- Manages relationships with internal and external clients to optimize customer experience and support business development (day-to-day contact for project-related client interaction)
- Negotiates and executes vendor contracts
- Verifies and approves vendor payments for assigned projects
- Recruits and maintains relationship with program faculty and participants
- Manages project resources to ensure deliverables are completed in entirety and within budget
- Career progression to account management
To be successful in a career position, an individual must not only be able to perform the essential functions of the job, but also excel at them in an expert manner. The following are essential to success:
- Exemplification of FORCE attributes: This is the essence of FORCE. Every individual member of the team embodies these characteristics. These attributes include passion for success, accountability, sound judgement, adaptability, professionalism, creativity and innovation, ethical work with integrity, quality, and caring.
- Excellent/intermediate Communication skills: The ability to effectively communicate is vital to success. These skills include speaking and writing clearly and effectively balancing both listening and talking in conversations and meetings, being resilient in difficult situations, presenting effectively to the needs of the intended audience, and giving and receiving feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excellent/Intermediate Relationship management skills: Relationship Management centers on an individual’s ability to manage interactions to provide service and to support the organization. These skills include being attentive to the customer’s needs, collaboration with teammates, the ability to influence, identifying and solving problems, working through conflicts by encouraging open communication, and effective delegation.
- Excellent/Intermediate Leading others’ skills: This competency encompasses the ability to earn the right to lead people toward meeting goals and objectives. Inherent in this cluster is the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters respect and trust.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of project coordination experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the healthcare industry (pharmaceutical/medical device).
- Interest in career path progression to account management
- This position requires availability and flexibility to work over weekends and outside of regular working hours, with the availability to travel
FORCE Communications is a full-service medical marketing, communications, and education agency that specializes in creating unique scientific, commercial, and payer solutions. Our team of passionate and experienced professionals is dedicated to collaborating with pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, healthcare provider, and industry partners to develop innovative programs that integrate scientific information with market insight and adult learning principles. We partner with our clients and thought leaders to provide clarity that enables healthcare providers to make better treatment decisions, ultimately improving patient lives. Our approach combines deep scientific and industry knowledge with strategic insight, scientific storytelling, visual and technological prowess, and engaging customer solutions.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States as our organization does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position. We participate in e-verify.